PRISM STUDY: Papulopustular Rosacea Investigational Study with Minocycline
The PRISM trial, designed to determine whether BPX-04, an investigational topical minocycline gel, helps to treat papulopustular rosacea (PPR)
Do you suffer from any of the following symptoms:
- Bumps or pimples – may be pus filled
- Flushing – when eating spicy foods, drinking alcohol, after exercising, when stressed, or in extreme heat
- Persistent redness and irritation – like chronic sunburn
Am I eligible?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you have or think you may have papulopustular rosacea?
- Are you willing to use a facial gel daily for 12 weeks?
How many doctor visits are there in the study?
There will be 5 visits to the study site and one phone call from the study staff member. The medication, procedures, and all study visits are provided without financial any costs to you. No insurance coverage is required. All enrolled participants will be compensated ($250) for their time and travel at the completion of the study.
The Dermatology Group Location: Morristown, NJ
For more information call: 973-571-2121 ext. 5751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org