Advancements in Therapies
Our New Jersey dermatology practice is dedicated to keeping current with the latest research and having the most advanced equipment available. In fact, we often perform clinical research trials to test innovative treatments or medications. We are constantly implementing new therapies for the most difficult dermatological conditions – both common and rare.
For more information about the treatments used by The Dermatology Group, schedule an appointment online or call (973) 571-2121. The Dermatology Group provides 24-hour on-call service and offers extended hours for convenient scheduling.
Below are just a few of the most exciting new advancements available from The Dermatology Group:
- Biological immune modulators to treat psoriasis at the immune system, where it begins
- Digital mole mapping to reduce the need for biopsies and surgeries when detecting skin cancer
- Laser skin resurfacing and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to reduce wrinkles, brown spots, and other signs of aging with less redness, swelling, and downtime
- A variety of the newest and most promising skincare products for healthy, radiant skin
- Mohs micrographic surgery to treat non-metastasized skin cancers while providing a pleasing cosmetic result